Monday, November 07, 2005

Pic's from my ex-work place (dxb)

Imtiaz (L) with Andrew, they were really close to me and more over they have helped me a lot when I needed someone's support and encouragement.
Reception at Broadway Hotel, Dubai
---------------------------------------
Josephanna and me, while at his house for dinner (my farewell dinner)
-----------------------------------------
Shijith and Me, at Josephanna and Gladys akka's house in dxb.

(above) Merelyn and Shirly (below) ex-receptionist at Broadway Hotel
--------------------------------------------------------
Santosh (L), Me and Unni (R), again from Broadway Hotel. We were a group. Esp Unni and Me, usually have coffee's at the hotel store's and that used to be my hiding place from other people. We three used to stay together and everynight was fun and ... (another member of the group was Emelynne.).
The picture was taken at the Deira City Centre
(from Left) Emelynne, Christina, Merelyn and Shirley. The pic was taken at the basement, in front of the hotel administrative office and Staff locker.

No comments: